Sprint Review Day #4 Summary
No purposely-blurred screenshots were shared this Sprint Review Day, but we did get a lot of teasing tweets and some more insight on what to expect in Dragon Age 3.
- Darker skin tones in DA3. [x]
- Possibly more armor-like designs for mages. [x]
- DA3 will feature a blend of new and old elements/characters from previous games. [x]
- Fear demons. [x]
- Heavy customization. [x]
- The game will contain a variety of environments and settings. [x]
- More tactics involved in combat. [x]
In all, everyone was overwhelmingly pleased with what was shown this Sprint Review Day. The game’s making great progress.
Chris Priestly - Bioware Community Doyen
Mike Laidlaw - DA series Creative Director
Cameron Lee - DA Producer